Marketing Manager - Rest of Europe (Position located in Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Utrecht, Netherlands
Please submit resume in English.
The Marketing Manager Rest of Europe is responsible for managing the effective promotion and positioning of the KnowBe4 brand in the ROMEA.
- Work collaboratively with appropriate team members to develop and implement all marketing campaigns and strategies that align to KB4 HQ messaging and strategies
- Manage and build various email lists and create and send email campaigns with calls to action, in compliance with applicable data protection laws
- Coordinate with the US marketing team to manage and optimise the design, content, layout, customer segmentation and messaging strategies for direct marketing communications
- Drive client strategy and planning through the analysis of historic performance, past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.), understanding KPI’s and implementing list management/deliverable best practices
- Employ best practices as it relates to database concepts such as “A list" segmentation and suppression lists
- Predict, forecast and track outcomes of campaigns, website traffic and conversion activities in a manner that allows for meaningful analyses
- Measure campaign results and optimise the lead nurture tracks to increase conversion traffic
- Work to minimise list decay and the amount of unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email marketing campaigns
- Manage the set up of all lead generation campaigns.
- Measure and optimise our lead generation marketing using vendor specific dashboards, CRM and marketing analytics reports
- Research and test new marketing lead campaigns with existing and new media vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost per lead and increase lead quality in coordination with KB4 HQ
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant programs
- Help to support needed localization of website/microsites
- Keep up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead
- Support the management of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), including organic search engine performance and goal setting based on site impression, clickthrough rates, traffic and conversions
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
- Support management and setup of all paid campaigns (PPC)
- Liaise with the US office to create shareable content appropriate for specific networks and social media to spread our brand, content, and links
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high quality content and webinars around important, relevant terms
- Work with channel sales and marketing to support creation of effective, sustainable, scalable and measurable channel marketing programs
- Develop communication plans and compelling email content to drive partner engagement
- Support event selection and management for ROMEA and collaborate with other EMEA marketing teams to ensure consistency in messaging, event attendance and best practice
- Build out and manage marketing budget in coordination with HQ Marketing leaders
- MA or Degree in Marketing or business-related subjects
- CIM Certification/Diploma (not essential but an asset)
- Competence in using digital marketing tools
- A willingness to learn new methods and technology
- 3+ years in marketing management experience
- Experience working in the IT security industry
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Infectious positive, can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top