Managing Director Australia
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide in the USA by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 24th record-setting quarter in a row!
As Managing Director of Australia, you will run a team of Channel Account Managers, Account Managers, Support Reps, Customer Success Managers and other staff. This position will work closely with various departments at the Knowbe4 Corporate Office to ensure all objectives and goals are being met.
- Hire, fire, promote and discipline subordinate employees
- Responsible for project management, system implementation, budgeting, and special projects as needed
- Build and expand the Australian team
- Set monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals to align with the growth plans for the Australian region and surpass those objectives
- Oversee the sales process and implement procedures and processes to address any immediate concerns as it relates to the Australian market
- Ensure the entire team is effectively managing their pipelines, exceeding quotas and had proper administration for all customer accounts.
- Mentor and coach Sales Directors and their subordinates
- Maintain accurate reporting and pipeline management
- Manage the performance of sales personnel and executives to assure forecast accuracy and sales goal achievement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years management experience over a salesforce (exceeding quota on a consistent basis)
- Experience running a sales organization
- Experience managing a SaaS salesforce and/or in the IT Security space
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong understanding of IT
- Experience with system implementation
- Experience with financial planning and administration
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
Note: A personality test, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check. Employment is contingent on an assessment of the results of a criminal record check, however we will consider the nature and date of the offence and the inherent requirements of the job for which you are applying, and only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Back to top