Manager of FP&A
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 26th record-setting quarter in a row!
The Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for providing key analytical and modeling support to the Director of FP&A.
- Provide integral support for the annual planning process, financial projections, and sales and revenue forecasting
- Create, manage and monitor Key Performance Indicators and SaaS metrics, including churn and cohort analyses, and articulate findings to senior management
- Work with budget owners on annual budget creation (including cash flows and balance sheet preparation and analysis)
- Perform financial and data analysis to understand changes in trends in the organization and potential for improvement while reconciling issues and/or discrepancies by comparing and correcting data
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior management with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the organization’s businesses
- Perform deep-dive reviews of General & Administrative expenses to identify risks and opportunities
- Review and/or create Capital Expenditures (CapEx) proposals, evaluate Return on Investment (ROI), and make recommendations regarding the commitment of capital
- Partner with Sales and Operations teams to ensure FP&A reporting align with their team goals
- Assist with executive presentations, including the preparation of the board materials
- Perform ad-hoc requests and projects to support operational and strategic business decisions as needed
- Lead and develop staff to meet functional goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related field required
- Master’s degree in Finance, Computational Finance, Statistics or an MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in an FP&A role or corporate Finance
- Good attention to detail and time management skills
- Practical knowledge of GAAP and finance concepts such as NPV, IRR, DCF, etc.
- Proficiency with Excel (including modeling, Pivots, and vba), PowerPoint and ThinkCell
- Previous work with Host Analytics or similar budgeting and reporting tool preferred (Adaptive, Hyperion)
- Experience with International reporting a plus
- Experience in SaaS industry a plus
- Extensive experience joining and manipulating different sets of data to perform analysis and validate and summarize data accurately
- Ability to structure and develop complex financial analyses
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top