Jr. Instructional Designer
KnowBe4's Instructional Design Team is growing. KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
A Jr. Instructional Designer works closely with the Internal Training Officer and subject-matter experts to curate, design, and improve training content.
- Work with subject-matter experts to establish training needs
- Curate and improve existing course materials
- Assist in the design of training materials, content, programs, and learning aids
- Organize and maintain materials, content, and project documentation
- Help search for and vet training content for the company
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to edit and write effective copy, instructional text, and audio/video scripts
- Ability to communicate concepts and processes using clear, simple language
- Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
- Experience with a Learning Management System
- Basic understanding of SCORM and xAPI (Tin-Can)
- Passion for training
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top