Jr. Graphic Designer - Compliance Courseware
- Clearwater, FL
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years. We have also had 27 record-setting quarters in a row.
The Jr. Graphic Designer- Compliance Courseware conceptualizes storyboard information and then relays it with creative illustrations and graphical elements into comprehensive layouts with the goal of enhancing the learner’s ability to grasp the information and implement the intended behavioral change. The designer consistently researches e-learning and design trends to keep the courses fresh year after year.
- Collaborate effectively with a creative team
- Work with the Instructional Designer to create graphics that reflect the objectives clearly
- Provide concept sketches
- Develop slide layouts
- Prepare images for course developers
- Work with animators to create visually effective motion graphics
- Create course collateral materials such as infographics and fact sheets
- Prepare and package graphic assets for the web
- Prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Associates degree in Interactive Design, Digital Design or similar field, or relatable work experience
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- 2+ years of experience working with animations, video presentations, and graphic simulations
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Experience in creating training guides, educational materials, infographics
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Sense of humor and resilience handling shifting priorities and demands.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to think creatively about the intersection of design, storytelling, and adult learning
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top