IT Support Analyst III
- Clearwater, FL
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years. We have also had 27 record-setting quarters in a row.
The IT Support Analyst III will focus on the global support of general business applications, software as a service (SaaS) support and analysis, high level break/fix service, application configurations and entry-level system administrative duties.
- Work collaboratively with Business, IT Operations and IT Applications teams to analyze and resolve IT-related issues, including desktop, software, SaaS and business system issues.
- Resolve incident and problem tickets assigned via the Incident Management System
- Provide top tier support assistance to Service Desk personnel
- Interface directly with partner teams to define application purpose, hardware/application dependencies, support standards, including testing strategy, response requirements and escalation points.
- Provide low level administrative function within SaaS and business operation systems.
- Apply troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user community on issues related to design, development and deployment of desktop hardware and desktop applications.
- Collaborate with application project teams by participating in project UAT testing for desktop dependencies
- Work alongside IT Leadership for continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot all desktop and peripheral support issues, including both hardware and software
- Assist with special projects at the direction of IT Project Managers and technologists
- Assist in implementing best practices within the IT systems and support structure.
- Assist in leading the Service Desk staff, answering questions and providing guidance in support matters.
- Administer and troubleshoot all company desk phones and mobile devices
- Configure and set up all new hardware and software
- Manage service desk goals, priorities, escalations, volumes, aged tickets, service level agreements and other associated processes and metrics
- Work with the Dev Ops team to assist in developing APIs and scripting to maximize current system functionality
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in a related information technology field or 8 years of equivalent experience
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with Mac and Apple products
- Experience with cloud-based systems (SaaS)
- Experience with Windows
- Experience with imaging and deployment
- Experience with business system administration (CRM, ERP, etc)
- Experience with low level programming (APIs, Java, Visual Basic, etc
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong understanding of IT best practices and standards
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong customer service and orientation in execution
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top