International Marketing Director
- Clearwater, FL
****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years. We have also had 27 record-setting quarters in a row.
The International Marketing Director is responsible for maximizing KnowBe4’s international brand, market share, and driving customer acquisition and retention through consistent and innovative marketing programs.
- Lead a team of 10-20 International marketers to drive key business metrics including a variety of leads including MQLs, SQLs and Sales Opportunities outside of North America.
- Develop and implement strategic international marketing plans and recommend appropriate lead channels working collaboratively with appropriate team members which align to KnowBe4 HQ messaging and strategies.
- Coordinate with the PR Team which has the KnowBe4 Evangelists Team.
- Forge strong relationships with local country Managing Directors, and International Sales & Channel Leadership to establish SLA’s and initiatives to support customer acquisition.
- Forecast and present to senior management and help the International Sales & Channel achieve greater marketing success.
- Be responsible for consistent international brand voice and messaging across all programs.
- Develop and execute strategy for localization of essential product and marketing collateral and including websites/microsites.
- Provide recommendations regarding hiring, promotion, discipline, and firing to which the organization gives significant weight.
- Develop specific international collateral and sales tools using NA experiences and assets where applicable.
- Streamline international marketing process and manage budget requests to ensure we are on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience with international marketing and work with teams long-distance
- 3+ years experience creating and executing strong High Tech / SaaS marketing programs
- Experience building a remote teams
- Familiarity with marketing analytics, SEO, SEM, online marketing, marketing automation, A/B testing, product marketing, and predictive marketing tools
- Balance of creativity and analytical skills
- Able to prioritize and juggle many projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong Copywriting / Editing skills
- Good computer skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- An aptitude of adapting in a fast-paced environment
- Strong balance between building towards a long-term vision and hitting quarterly goals.
- Excellent communicator
- Deep understanding of IT Professional Target Market
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Multilingual, European Languages preferred
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top