International Customer Revitalization Specialist (Position located in Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Utrecht, Netherlands
Please submit your resume in English.
The International Customer Revitalization Specialist is responsible for executing plans, approaches, and strategies to revive customer accounts in cases where the renewals have lapsed. The ideal candidate will re-establish a healthy relationship between KnowBe4 and the customer and recover those renewals within 90 days of the subscription termination date.
- Responsible for successfully managing recoveries of lapsed SMB and Enterprise renewals
- Leverage customer revitalization playbook, including plans, approaches and strategies, to revive customer accounts and maximize renewal recoveries
- Conduct discovery on accounts, customer health and investigate, track and document root causes and issues related to subscription termination
- Solicit feedback and listen to the Voice of the Customer (VoC)
- Empathize with customers and convey our unyielding commitment to customer success
- Educate and resell the value of KnowBe4 products
- Handle customer objections to renewing their subscription and leverage a deep understanding of the competitive landscape
- Re-establish a strong, healthy and renewed relationship with customer
- Facilitate a smooth and seamless transition of account to CSM
- Share information, data and key findings, based on successfully recovering lapsed renewals, with International Customer Success Director as input to make recommended adjustments within CSM to avoid customer churn
- Generate pricing quotes for renewals
- Manage pipeline, weekly and daily forecasts and meet regularly with International Customer Success Director to review
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience and education preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Previous sales or negotiation experience
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- 1+ years working with channel partners
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong collaborative and team work skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers via phone, email and video conferencing
Note: An applicant assessment, bac may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top