Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/utrecht
The Inside Sales Representative-Rest Of Europe is responsible for maximizing all new sales opportunities within the region assigned. More specifically, this position will be charged with promoting and selling KnowBe4’s products and services to small and medium sized businesses (organizations with 101 - 999 employees), across the ROE territory with the objective to achieve and exceed monthly sales quota. This can be achieved by targeting new business as well as reactivating dark (lapsed) customer accounts. region.
This is an internal (inside) sales position, visiting clients/customers is not part of the job.
- Promote and sell KnowBe4’s range of products and services
- Identify and close net new customers in the assigned territory
- Build and maintain pipeline of potential customers by developing and managing relationships with prospects
- Forecast new business prospects that result in successful client relationships and sales
- Identify key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, networking and high-level prospecting.
- Articulate the value proposition of KnowBe4’s products and help the customer understand how it will improve their business’s security awareness training (and security overall).
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas and/or targets
- Be well versed in KnowBe4’s product offerings and promote the products and services at trade shows as requested
- Follow up on marketing leads to generate new sales opportunities and pipeline
- Act strategically in offering free templates or negotiating discounted pricing, in line with established policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Proven track record in sales
- 3 years selling software to Small Medium Enterprise
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Experience in a business to business environment
- Experience with Salesforce and Gmail
- Excellent verbal and written communications
Written and verbal fluency in English.
Language skills in Dutch, French, Italian or Spanish would be a plus
- Stats driven business professional
- Motivated, energetic self-starter
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Network or Security Plus preferred
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.