KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 26th record-setting quarter in a row!
The Infrastructure Admin is responsible for handling Tier 2 and 3 tickets, maintaining and administration of the computing systems, network and telecommunications infrastructure throughout the company as well as providing a reliable and responsive desktop environment. He/she will be charged with managing information technology platforms and maintaining the network health and seamless connectivity in a hybrid cloud environment. In addition, he/she must ensure Disaster Recovery and/or other required backup and recovery processes and procedures are in place. This includes overall responsibility for the company's computing and network systems, including but not limited to G-Suite, AWS, VMWare hosts, Cloud environment, Macintosh and desktop Support, Meraki / Cisco switches and routers as well as underlying infrastructure technologies.
- Support, monitor and provide administration for the Cloud infrastructure and apps, network and telecommunications infrastructure resilience, capacity planning, as well as help with security administration and implementation.
- Manage a stream of incoming Jira/Zendesk incidents and ensure workload distribution, execution and successful delivery of fixes to address the incidents within SLAs.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot and implement technology
- Research new technologies, make recommendations to senior management, forecast future needs/capacity planning, and participate in the strategic planning/evolution of the company's internal and outsourced systems, security and business continuity requirements that are scalable to meet the company's growth expectations
- Document configuration, procedures, upgrades, problem resolution process associated with network, hardware/software and operating systems etc.
- Help provision accounts for local and cloud services across various systems (Office365, G Suite, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or closely related field or equivalent work-related experience with minimum 3-5 years hands on experience in a similar capacity supporting production business environment.
- Experience working in regulated environment strongly preferred
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers and ensuring delivery of high-quality services and products.
- Excellent troubleshooting/analytical skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage concurrent, multiple projects while maintaining focus on critical deadlines
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top