Human Resources Recruitment Intern
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
KnowBe4's Summer 2019 Interns participate in company-wide activities and events such as Yoga Wednesdays, a Family Mingle and End-of-the-Month Lunches. Interns also participate in Ask Me Anything sessions with senior executives and the CEO of the organization. Interns receive company training, onboarding and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns also engage in team building activities and intern socials and participate in other fun opportunities and experiences.
As a Human Resources Recruitment Intern, you will primarily focus on finding candidates that fit both our culture and the skill requirements for our open positions. You will be a highly motivated individual who is responsible for supporting the recruitment efforts focused on the day to day and strategic goals of our team. You will partner with the Staff Expansion Specialists and develop comprehensive recruitment strategies to proactively build candidate pipelines, make connections and develop relationships with professionals who may be a good fit for the organization.
- Creates & maintains a high quality internal database with relevant prescreened candidate
- Builds a pipeline of candidates for positions that are needed repeatedly
- Identifies potential candidates that can be proactively marketed to open or future requisitions
- Presents viable candidates to Team Expansion Specialists and may coordinate interviews when requested
- Phone screens candidates to determine if qualified for next steps
- Conducts passive searches, to include Internet and internal database mining
- Helps keep the ATS up to date
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Good computer skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with social networking sites such as LinkedIn
- Ability to meet individual and team deadlines
- Skilled with the Google Suite of Products
- Persuasive communication skills
- Strong team player
- Passionate about IT security
- Likes to have fun while working hard
- Upcoming sophomore, junior or senior undergraduate student or graduate student
- Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field preferred
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top