Human Resources Admin Intern
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
KnowBe4's Summer 2019 Interns participate in company-wide activities and events such as Yoga Wednesdays, a Family Mingle and End-of-the-Month Lunches. Interns also participate in Ask Me Anything sessions with senior executives and the CEO of the organization. Interns receive company training, onboarding and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns also engage in team building activities and intern socials and participate in other fun opportunities and experiences.
The HR Administrative Intern is responsible for assisting the Personnel Administration and Employee Relations departments with clerical and administrative tasks such as creating and maintaining personnel files, reconciling benefit invoices and assisting with new employee onboarding.
- Create and maintain digital employee files
- Input new hire paperwork
- Send onboarding emails
- File paperwork
- Assist with invoice reconciliation
- Update internal phone list
- Answer employee inquiries
- Cross train to back up reception
- Assist with company events
- Explore different specialties (Relations, Compliance, Recruiting, etc.) within the Human Resources field
- Learn about governmental reporting and compliance
- Develop soft skills for employee relations
- Develop a working knowledge of various job processes and/or duties
- Initiate personal contacts or new ideas and ways of doing things
- Assume responsibility for varied duties and job function
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with findings, employee data and Company information; high level of integrity and honesty
- Good computer skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs a plus
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Pre-Law, or related field preferred
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top