Human Resource Business Partner (DACH) (Position located in Berlin, Germany)
- Berlin, Germany
exploqii - A KnowBe4 company – has been a 100% subsidiary in the company’s worldwide organization since May 2018. From our office in Berlin, we manage sales, marketing and customer service activities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Our cybersecurity products are unique and offer excellent career opportunities for professionals who want to be at the cutting edge – now and in the future.
To reinforce our rapidly expanding team in Europe, we are looking for you for our office in Berlin – start date ASAP.
To learn more about our team and office culture in Germany, visit us on Glassdoor:
The Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) will report to the VP People Operations - Global, and have responsibility for developing and administering various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel at exploqii based on KnowBe4’s established company goals and objectives. In addition, the ideal candidate will take a hands-on approach in managing day-to-day HR issues by acting as the first point of contact for exploqii managers and employees to provide counsel, coaching and support on HR policies and employee related questions.
- Draft and implement robust HR policies, procedures and processes in line with KnowBe4’s culture and core values, including the development of the employee handbook
- Continuously monitor and review the effectiveness of all existing HR policies and processes, and make recommendations for improvement where necessary
- Identify and report on HR-related risks, making recommendations for managing such risk.
- Work collaboratively with the VP People Operations Global and Legal to manage complex employee relations matters including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, leaves, absence, retirement and redundancy in a confidential and sensitive manner.
- Oversee compliance requirements with regards to employee contracts, bonuses, pensions and related matters.
- Work in coordination with the Legal Department to ensure employment contracts are compliant with current legislation and that new hires receive employment contracts within a reasonable timescale.
- Handle all time off requests for holidays, illness and leaves
- Perform all aspects of benefits administration, selection and coordination with vendors
- Provide advice and coaching, supporting managers on disciplinary, grievance, and other people related matters.
- Conduct employee relations counseling duties including exit interviews and the coordination of disciplinary actions with management
- Develop a targeted recruitment strategy that supports our growth and culture, which includes the implementation of effective techniques for recruitment.
- Work in coordination with the Expansion team to conduct full-cycle recruitment process for all hiring needs including the writing and placement of job advertisements, screening candidates, interviewing, reference checking, extending job offers, and onboarding/orientation
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- A minimum of five years of human resource experience preferred.
- HR experience within Germany (essential)
- Significant experience in both operational and strategic HR, preferably in a fast-growing environment
- Fluent in English and German Language
- Excellent knowledge of People/HR processes, tools and practices – performance management, compensation and benefits, employee engagement
- Thorough knowledge of applicable employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the KnowBe4's HRIS and talent management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
We look forward to hearing from you
Back to top