HTML/CSS Frontend Developer
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 25th record-setting quarter in a row!
The Courseware CSS/HTML Front-end Developer will develop new eLearning products that are engaging and interactive for KnowBe4’s customers.
- Work alongside Engineering team to discuss the specific requirements needed to build particular courses, assessments or games.
- Work closely with the graphics team to replicate design documents in HTML/CSS.
- Provide HTML/CSS training and tools to graphics team and course builders to allow them to build the highest quality courses in a fast and efficient manner.
- Utilize cutting edge CSS frameworks including Bulma to produce eLearning courses, assessments and games.
- Ensure content is Web Content Accessible Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) compliant so that our content is accessible to all users.
- Collaborate with eLearning developers, content creators, outside content providers and engineers to establish and refine course building best practices
- Be familiar with compliance requirements for HIPAA, PCI, ISO, NIST, etc.
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or Digital Design (or comparable work experience) required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in HTML/CSS frontend development
- 2+ years experience with the software development cycle: product specification, design, implementation, QA, release, and maintenance
- Experience with G Suite products and MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Extensive experience with jQuery Mobile, React, VueJS, Bulma, and/or Bootstrap
- Experience creating core requirements and design deliverables, such as user profiles, scenarios, and wireframes
- Experience with Web Accessibility Standards (WCAG)
- Experience with optimizing graphics for the web
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices
- Writing low maintenance, high reliability codes to be used in a 24/7 environment
- A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies
- Working with peers in other groups to define software standards and explore new technologies
- Experience with providing assistance and interact with customers to provide solutions
- Experience with SCORM, LTI, and xAPI is highly desirable
- Experience with web development optimized for iOS, iBooks, Android, and other interactive media/mobile platforms and programming
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top