Head of Content - eLearning (fluent in German) (Position located in Berlin, Germany)
- Berlin, Germany
Please submit your resume in English.
To learn more about our team and office culture in Berlin, Germany, visit the following links.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/berlin
The Head of Content - eLearning will lead the team in Germany that is creating exciting online learning solutions (courses, games, simulators and assessments) for KnowBe4’s customers in the DACH region. While you need to understand reasonable software security practices, you do not need to have a background in information security. The ideal candidate will lead an eLearning team efficiently, bring new ideas to the table, and ship learning activities to our customers as well as lead a talented team of eLearning developers, video motion graphics, and other staff in a fast paced, agile development environment to build the best in class eLearning content.
Our highly collaborative teams rapidly release courseware in an environment where innovation is applauded and minimizing distractions from real work is top priority.
- Make recommendations as to the hiring, firing, disciplining, and promoting subordinates within the Content Department
- Organize efforts to create content for training content and assign proper resources are assigned to execute creation of content that meets KnowBe4 standards
- Create and manage roadmap of content for KnowBe4 Germany (exploqii) team
- Work with quality standards developed at KnowBe4 headquarters and monitor local adherence to standards set by the director of quality
- Collaborate on projects to support other KnowBe4 publishers localizing content for the DACH region
- Prepare reports and presentations for communication to KnowBe4 headquarters on content needs and performance within the DACH region
- M.S. or M.A. or M.Ed. in Instructional Design or Instructional Technology (or relevant experience)
- +5 plus years of experience with leading teams creating online learning
- 5+ project management experience with use of online project management and resource tracking/reporting
- Experience with Web Accessibility Standards
- Experience with learning solutions for iOS, iBooks, Android, and other interactive media/mobile platforms and programming
- Language skills: German and English fluently, other foreign languages are an advantage
- Understanding of concepts of gamification and how to employ them in online learning
- Top notch Communication skills, verbal & written
- Excellent organization and time management
- Strong, detail-oriented work ethic
We look forward to hearing from you
Back to top