GRC Product Specialist
Are you looking for a fast growing technology company? KnowBe4's security awareness training platform is being used by more companies than any other system in the world. KnowBe4's second platform, KnowBe4 Compliance Manager, is a high growth offering that necessitates expanding the team. The GRC Product specialist will be integral in contributing to the workflow and content of the platform.
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
- Create and maintain security and compliance related content
- Maintaining and importing frameworks within the platform
- Working with 3rd party vendor frameworks
- Participate in product feature requests
- Assist in product usability testing
- Experience with Google apps, Zendesk, and Jira are a plus
- Knowledge of security, privacy, and compliance best practices, regulations, frameworks, standards.
- Development of IT, Information Security, and Privacy related policies and procedures.
- General understanding of risks, vulnerabilities, incident handling, and other IT/IS practices.
- Previous experience with compliance and regulatory frameworks such as NIST, ISO 2700x, PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, etc
- Previous experience evaluating compliance controls including leading compliance audits, conducting audits, evidence collection and providing audit findings remediation actions
- Previous experience assessing risks, documentation of risk and mitigation. This could be leading risk assessments or managing third party risk
- Has at least one of the following certifications:
- CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISM - Certified Information Security Manager
- CRISC - Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Experience using other IRM/GRC platforms
- Strong knowledge of risk assessments, data analysis and report creation
- Cross-mapping of security requirements
- Three to five years experience
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Meet Some of KnowBe4's Employees
Founder & CEO
Stu, CEO of KnowBe4, leads one of Tampa Bay's top workplaces, overseeing company efforts to help organizations and their employees make better security decisions.
Back to top