Governance, Risk & Compliance Internship
- Clearwater, FL
****This internship will be fully remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
Dates of Program: May 25 - August 13, 2021 (12 weeks)
Application Dates: You should apply as soon as possible but understand that because of our large pool of applicants, the selection process can take a few months. We strive to create a diverse group of interns as we feel that it improves the overall internship experience.
Attention: This is a paid internship. Please note the intern is responsible for relocation (if needed) and lodging for the internship.
Internship Program Details: Join the best internship program around! Interns will be able to participate in company-wide activities and events such as yoga, dance lessons, an employee mingle and end of the month lunches. Interns get unique insight into the minds of the CEO and senior executives during Ask Me Anything sessions. Interns will receive company training, onboarding and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns will also engage in team building activities and awesome socials specifically designed for the interns.
As a Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Intern at KnowBe4, you will see business through the lens of the provider of the world's largest integrated new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, as you grow your knowledge of KnowBe4’s products, systems, business operations, and sales strategies. The GRC internship program will give aspiring professionals exposure to a wide variety of compliance frameworks and a working knowledge of a governance, risk and compliance platform. The candidate chosen for this internship will be exposed to cybersecurity, policy and procedure, laws and regulations, and administrative work. In addition, this internship will provide the opportunity to sit in on Team Lead and Director huddles, and get a first-hand look at product management.
- Based on industry standards, create new managed templates
- Create custom templates
- Create online and offline version of frameworks in Gsuite
- Maintain managed template updates based on source of truth changes
- Make updates to articles in our knowledge base
- Create control guidance for major industry standard templates such as HIPAA Privacy, PCI, GDPR, Cloud Security Alliance, CIS Controls, etc.
- Gain a working knowledge of major industry standard frameworks
- Learn how our customers become compliant with industry regulation, compliance and cybersecurity laws
- Learn how customers utilize a GRC console
- Translate classroom experience into practical application during the internship
- Attend all scheduled professional development events for the intern program
- On the job training to learn the best business practices related to compliance
- Time with inspiring leaders who are committed to providing on-going training & mentoring
- One month of KCM training at the beginning of the internship
- Good verbal and written communication
- Driven and results oriented
- Currently enrolled as a Senior at a college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Management, Communications, or a related field
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top