Global Procurement Intern
- Clearwater, FL
Dates of Program: May 25 - August 13, 2021 (12 weeks)
Application Dates: You should apply as soon as possible but understand that because of our large pool of applicants, the selection process can take a few months. We strive to create a diverse group of interns as we feel that it improves the overall internship experience.
Attention: This is a paid internship. Please note the intern is responsible for relocation (if needed) and lodging for the internship.
Internship Program Details: Join the best internship program around! Interns will be able to participate in company-wide activities and events such as yoga, dance lessons, an employee mingle and end of the month lunches. Interns get unique insight into the minds of the CEO and senior executives during Ask Me Anything sessions. Interns will receive company training, onboarding and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns will also engage in team building activities and awesome socials specifically designed for the interns.
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years. We have also had 27 record-setting quarters in a row.
The Global Procurement Intern will provide fantastic exposure into KnowBe4’s Global Procurement Process and will play an important role by helping automate key processes and assist the team with analytics and key report
- Reviewing and keeping track of daily requests, approved PO’s and contracts.
- Help build and track Procurement’s Key Performance Indicators and reports.
- Support the implementation of Docuphase to automate and strengthen key procurement processes.
- Basic understanding of the procurement process and importance of each department’s applicable review
- Basic understanding of spend and key influences through utilization of spend analytics
- Working knowledge of RFP/RFQ/RFI processes
- Experience with NetSuite
- Knowledge of fundamental business practices and concepts that impact the success and profitability of the organization
- Understand the overall Global Procurement Process and how it connects with the rest of the organization
- Learn how to implement a best in class automation tool for procurement
- Exposure into supplier negotiations
- Understand how areas such as Legal and Data Privacy play a key role within the procurement process.
- Contractual and commercial negotiations with suppliers
- SOX requirements for a best in class Procurement Organization
- Process automation and generation of key reports for decision making purposes.
- Attention to detail
- Skilled at Excel/Google Sheets
- Ability to learn fast
- Completion of 3 at least years of a Bachelor’s degree program in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, or related field.
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top