Financial System Implementation Manager
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 25th record-setting quarter in a row!
This position will manage future implementations and system enhancements by collaborating with various business areas and system owners.
The ideal candidate will be a proven multitasker with strong analytical and communication skills and will have experience in executing financial system projects.
- Define requirements and monitor those through to implementation.
- Collaborate with vendors to implement enhancements.
- Develop and maintain implementation and enhancement project plans.
- Manage projects with specific focus on deliverables, tasks and due dates.
- Develop and draft specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and User Manuals of a program.
- Report weekly to management when tasks are at risk until a critical path is determined.
- Perform independently with minimal supervision and work with others developing relationships.
- Maintain strict adherence to internal policies and internal controls within the company.
- Adapt quickly and develop successful professional relations with key stakeholders.
- Establish project plans for creating, enhancing and deploying new products, services, features and functions.
- Convey timelines, deliverables, risks, delays and impacts to project team members and lead teams as required.
- Enforce successful implementations across multiple functions in the company.
- Communicate to management of status of all ongoing projects.
- Anticipate delays and communicate alternative solutions/plans.
- Collaborate with all cross-functional team members/system owners to accomplish required tasks and provide project updates.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Accounting is Preferred
- 5+ years of experience implementing ERP applications
- 3+ years of experience in business analyst or process automation position
- 7+ years’ experience with NetSuite is required
- SaaS company experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: A personality test, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Meet Some of KnowBe4's Employees
GenellsCustomer Success Manager
Genells works with KnowBe4 customers on a daily basis, helping them understand their console and implement their security awareness training program.
Back to top