Financial System Administrator
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company with plans to go public. We deliver the world's most popular integrated platform for security awareness training and simulated phishing attacks. We help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Thousands of customers use our new-school security awareness training program to keep their networks safe. We are in the business of enabling employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 2th record-setting quarter in a row!
We are looking for a Financial System Administrator with an accounting background and in-depth NetSuite functional knowledge to join our Financial Systems Team. This position will work with Accounting & Finance as your primary internal customer and NetSuite as your closest external partner. The ideal candidate is a system-savvy problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This person will have extensive technical knowledge of NetSuite and are a superb communicator who can translate this technical expertise into actionable business solutions.
- Collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to ensure the design and functionality of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is driving value and efficiency for the organization
- Maintain and support the NetSuite ERP application for internal stakeholders
- Design, implement and maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet the organization’s business needs
- Support end-user requests for new saved searches, reports, key performance indicators (KPIs), and dashboards
- Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training and maintain proper system access for all roles
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
- Support and help manage the change management and release process for NetSuite
- Provide front line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity and change protocols,
- Develop and execute on plans for managing information technology and security for the organization, including activities to be performed in-house or through third-party relationships to best manage the organization's information systems
- Configure NetSuite to support transaction flow from source applications and systems
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science and/or Accounting)
- 5+ years of hands on experience with NetSuite Administration and Implementations
- NetSuite Administrator level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, saved searches, dashboards and forms to manage unique business process requirements within NetSuite
- Experience completing full cycle NetSuite implementations for SaaS-based and/or consumer product business models (ideally both)
- Demonstrates full understanding of the NetSuite stack and experienced with all NetSuite modules (Order to Case and Fulfillment, Revenue Recognition, Procurement, GL, AP, AR, FA, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Suite Script, Suite Flow, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google suite knowledge
- Basic Data Analysis experience with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- A deep understanding of business processes and requirements
- System implementation and system integration experience
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top