The Financial Analyst will assist with monthly reporting and variance analysis
- Company-wide headcount planning and data reconciliation
- Prepare Actual vs Budget and Actual vs Forecast analysis
- Assist with management presentations as needed
- Assist with Financial Modeling including analyzing historical data to develop models and drive assumptions
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and other projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree In Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Master’s degree preferred
- 0-2 years in similar role
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Proficiency with Excel (including modeling, Pivots, and vba), PowerPoint and ThinkCell
- Previous work with Adaptive Insights or similar budgeting and reporting tool preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- CPA or CFA preferred
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.