Finance Systems Analyst
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
This position is responsible for supporting our financial systems strategy. We are looking for someone who is a NetSuite and technology "guru" to help us optimize our financial systems. We are growing quickly, so this position is ideal for someone with a very high capacity for growth and who is already a top performer among their peers. Grow with us!
In this position you will:
- Maintain the finance department technology roadmap
- Liaise with the Operations Department, which supports the finance team on new system implementations
- Assist accountants, analysts, and auditors by providing accurate reports and saved searches
- Create workflows in NetSuite to streamline business processes
- Understand the needs of process owners and help with the development of requirements for new systems and system enhancements
- Monitor system development lifecycle activities to ensure successful, on time delivery of implementations
- Assist in the evaluation of new systems and make recommendations
- Assist with new system implementations
- Evaluate interoperability of new systems with existing NetSuite and other applications already in use
- Be part of the ground floor for establishing this role and future expansion of the team - must have willingness and capability to expand into a management role in the future
- Bachelor's degree or higher with focus in Accounting/Information Systems strongly preferred
- At least 2+ years of experience working on system implementations of all kinds, including NetSuite
- Basic understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Solid performance record
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to change
- 2 years of coaching professionals to greater success
- Must be trained in statistical analysis
- Highly computer literate
- Intermediate ability in the use of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent grammar
- High aptitude and literacy level
- Ability to recognize process inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvements.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top