The Finance Operations Analyst will utilize the best practices in financial systems to develop scalable processes that integrate effectively with Salesforce CRM. The individual in this position will perform data analyses to provide stakeholders with key information to influence strategic decisions across the company.
- Implement systems and processes for the Finance department
- Be up to date with system upgrades and communicate any changes, and prepare stakeholders for potential impact
- Develop user documentation and training in collaboration with Growth
- Act as an interface between Business Operations and Finance
- Provide support, troubleshoot issues, develop, and implement solutions to those problems
- Work and coordinate with 3rd party contractors as necessary
- Maintain Sales Tax Engine and integration with Salesforce
- Maintain Configure-Price-Quote
- Maintain pricing SKUs in Salesforce/Netsuite
- Maintain integration between NetSuite and Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance or other related field preferred
- 2+ experience with management information systems and/or accounting information systems
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles (e.g. debits, credits, budgeting, forecasting, etc.)
- Experience with a CRM (e.g. Salesforce, Sugar)
- Experience with an ERP (e.g. Netsuite, Intacct, MS Dynamics)
- Certified CPQ Specialist, a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in system/workflow analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, good communication skills, and a desire to improve processes.
- Team Player
- Ability to work autonomously
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.