KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
KnowBe4's Summer 2019 Interns participate in company-wide activities and events such as Yoga Wednesdays, a Family Mingle and End-of-the-Month Lunches. Interns also participate in Ask Me Anything sessions with senior executives and the CEO of the organization. Interns receive company training, onboarding and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns also engage in team building activities and intern socials and participate in other fun opportunities and experiences.
We are looking to fill five internship positions. Each position will have the opportunity to get in-depth experience focused on one of four subject domain areas. This internship opportunity will allow exposure to senior leadership in a high-tech environment (\"Silicon Valley in Clearwater\") and experience working through projects that address the challenges and opportunities afforded only in hyper growth.
- Assist the Director in the completion of a strategic project focused in one of four distinct subject matters: Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting, Tax, and Risk & Controls
- Develop an understanding of our industry and business practices, and apply that understanding to the completion of the project
- Work closely with the Director on the project, keeping track of key milestones, deliverables and deadlines
- Near the conclusion of the internship, prepare a presentation summarizing the project approach and results and present to leadership
- Learn to apply time and project management skills efficiently
- Increase skills applying subject matter expertise to real-world scenarios in one of four domains: finance, accounting, tax, or risk/controls
- Preparing and presenting results suitable for an executive level audience
- Increase security awareness and apply in the workplace and in life
- Develop business savvy in a hyper-growth, high-tech environment
- Learn to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Solid computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Tax, or Accounting Information Systems
- Entering MBA or relevant master's program
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top