- Clearwater, FL
The Facilities Technician performs maintenance in the office operated by KnowBe4 Inc.
- Perform minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (ex. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
- Provide upkeep and maintain a safe working environment by performing general repairs of doors, walls, fixtures, etc.
- Perform minor electrical maintenance to include but not limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (ex. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools
- Communicate with facilities management about work orders that require outside assistance
- Work with electrical/hand tools necessary to complete projects
- Maintain corporate safety policies and procedures at all times
- Assist with and complete work orders generated employees requests for service, as well as routine upkeep on the property by diagnosing the source or cause of the defect or problem, and making repairs in accordance with established policies, procedures, safety standards, and code requirements.
- Demonstrates customer services skills by treating employees and others with respect, answering questions from your team and residents, responding sensitively to complaints about maintenance services, and assigned work orders with efficiency and urgency.
- Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity.
- High School or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year experience in building/office or apartment maintenance
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Light construction, remodeling, painting, computer cabling, furniture assembly, furniture moving.
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top