- Clearwater, FL
****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only remote due to COVID restrictions. Fully remote forever is not an option****
The Facilities Manager will perform maintenance in the office and apartments operated by KnowBe4 Inc.
- Provide recommendations regarding hiring, promoting, disciplining, and firing subordinate employees.
- Ensure the standards of cleanliness and overall appearance of the office spaces, amenities, building exteriors, parking lots, and other buildings and common areas reflect and represent the high quality of the company.
- Oversee and delegate the day to day actions of the Facilities team.
- Perform routine building maintenance and repairs on equipment and facility that may include carpentry, electrical, mechanical, painting, plastering, plumbing, etc.
- Provide upkeep and maintain a safe working environment by performing general repairs of doors, walls, fixtures, etc.
- Manage and assist with the completion of work orders generated by employees.
- Identify areas for improvement and offer suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Inform supervisor on all work that requires outside contractors.
- Manage and assist with desk moves and employee set up.
- Maintain corporate safety policies and procedures at all times.
- May be required to be “On Call” for Corporate Apartments.
- Able to work nights and weekends for special projects.
- High School or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years experience in building/office or apartment maintenance.
- A minimum of 1 year of management experience.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Construction, remodeling, painting, computer cabling, furniture assembly, furniture moving.
- Strong verbal and written communications
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top