EMEA Inside Sales SMB (Position located in Utrecht, Netherlands)
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide in the USA by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 26th record-setting quarter in a row!
This role is an inside B2B sales position working remote in our Utrecht office in The Netherlands. After a thorough training in our headquarters in Clearwater, Florida you will run online demos of the KnowBe4’s Security Awareness Training Platform and successfully sell our world class new school security awareness training. Prospective clients will consist of small and mid-sized businesses (under 1,000 employees) in the EMEA region.
- Be expert at discovering and identifying our prospective clients' pain points and needs
- Take a consultative approach to close new business consistently at or above quota
- Systematically follow-up on all qualified opportunities and document your interactions in SalesForce
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for KnowBe4's products
- Meet / exceed revenue objectives.
- Adding new customers & partners within territory.
- Strong self management skills with accountability to assigned metrics and deliverables.
- Evidence that you are a B2B Top Producer (Over Quota, President’s Club and/or results that would put you in the top 10% of your peers)
- A strong work ethic, strong communication, collaborative and team working skills are critical
- Experience managing your sales quotas and your pipeline
- 3+ years experience selling within the IT security field or innovative online product environment a plus
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus
- Excellent writing skills required including proper use of grammar and spelling
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch - If you know how to speak another language it would be considered a big plus
- Familiarity with Google Apps and Gmail
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion and enthusiasm
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
"KnowBe4's data protection practices for EEA applicants is covered by the Applicant Data Protection Notice which is found at https://knowbe4.com/privacy-policy. By submitting your personal information, you agree to KnowBe4's data handling practices and confirm that you have reviewed the Applicant Data Protection Notice."
Back to top