EMEA Inside Channel Manager (Position located in Utrecht, Netherlands)
KnowBe4's Channel Team is Growing.
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
KnowBe4 is in growth mode and this is a fast paced environment. Working remote in our office in Utrecht, The Netherlands we are looking for a Channel Sales Representative. After a thorough training in our headquarters in Clearwater, Florida you will be responsible for onboarding new partners, developing deep relationships, and growing revenue. You will also help spearhead the continued rapid growth of the EMEA channel. This is a tremendous opportunity for an assertive, action-oriented superstar to make a direct impact on KnowBe4 strategic success.
What we expect:
- Demonstrate sales aptitude while being assertive, persistent, consultative, and comfortable working in a highly results-oriented company
- Ensure channel partners are enabled and engaged in selling and deploying KnowBe4 with their clients, in order to maximize revenue yield per partner
- Work with strategic accounts and help them develop a marketing plan with clear objectives, for our mutual success
- Understand the organizational structure of your strategic accounts
- Meet / exceed revenue objectives
- Proactively provide partner feedback that can be utilized for future product enhancements and program development
- Adding new customers & resellers within territory
- Building company credibility, brand value, and trust with your partners and their prospective customers.
- Gaining knowledge, insight and understanding from key decision-makers regarding customer needs/challenges
- Self-managing the number of partners and customers in your pipeline in order to meet or exceed monthly sales volume requirements.
- Participating in sales and channel development strategies to assist the company in optimizing information related to the industry and customer needs.
- 3-5+ years of Sales experience (exceeding quota on a consistent basis), Channel Sales preferred
- Persuasive communication skills, accompanied with the ability to gain a quick understanding of the needs and pain points of channel partners
- Excellent writing skills required including proper use of grammar and spelling
- Strong team player
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch - If you know how to speak another language it would be considered a big plus
- Strong analytical, strategic mindset, and negotiation skills
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Passionate about business and willing to go the extra mile
- Like to have fun while working hard
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top