eLearning Front-end Developer Intern
- Clearwater, FL
****This internship will be fully remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
Dates of Program: May 25 - August 13, 2021 (12 weeks)
Application Dates: You should apply as soon as possible but understand that because of our large pool of applicants, the selection process can take a few months. We strive to create a diverse group of interns as we feel that it improves the overall internship experience.
Attention: This is a paid internship. Please note the intern is responsible for relocation (if needed) and lodging for the internship.
Internship Program Details: Join the best internship program around! Interns will be able to participate in company-wide activities and events such as yoga, dance lessons, an employee mingle and end of the month lunches. Interns get unique insight into the minds of the CEO and senior executives during Ask Me Anything sessions. Interns will receive company training, onboarding and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns will also engage in team building activities and awesome socials specifically designed for the interns.
While the ideal candidate needs to understand reasonable software security practices, you do not need to have a background in information security or even in-depth knowledge of HTML. Just be ready to learn, detailed oriented and tech-savvy! You’ll work collaboratively with other eLearning developers and engineers in a fast-paced environment building out trendy courses and enhancing your web design skills.
- Follow the process to update courses from legacy course builder and move assets and text over to HTML
- Review content for formatting accuracy
- Suggest and initiate original ideas to improve courseware standards
- Create schedule to ensure deadlines are met
- Assist with the creation of new content in the KnowBe4 platform in html format
- Learn about web asset production as it relates to eLearning
- Learn how to use distributed version-control system for tracking changes in source code
- Learn about SCORM and Learning Management Systems
- Build portfolio of web assets developed for internal training such as eLearning modules, online videos, and supporting materials
- Hone your web design skills for marketing and online content creation
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Web development coursework or experience (HTML/CSS)
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Attention to detail
- An eye for detail in reviewing online materials
- Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior at a college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree i.e. Graphic design, marketing, web design, video creation, or related field.
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top