Director of Sales UK&I (Position located in York, England)
- York, United Kingdom
To learn more about our team and office culture in York, England (UK), visit the following links.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/york
The Director of Sales is responsible for managing a team of Direct Account Managers and maximising all sales opportunities in the UK&I region. This is a very hands-on role in actively managing a sales team via statistics and metrics to ensure volumes are met for demos/quotes sent, calls and contact rates to ultimately drive the underlying sales goals set forth quarterly by management.
This position will direct and oversee application of sales policies, key objectives and results and work to employ best in class sales techniques to ensure the sales team delivers on its revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage the sales team to meet or exceed the monthly, quarterly and annual goals set forth by the Senior Director of Sales UK&I to align with the high-level business objectives set forth by the Company
- Maintain accurate reporting and pipeline management
- Conduct pipeline reviews with all of your Account Managers to ensure forecast accuracy and sales goal achievement
- Support the Direct Sales Managers by assisting with closing deals by tags, handling customer objections, and revitalizing dark deals
- Prioritise workload and direct the activities of Direct Account Managers
- Provide recommendations as to hiring, firing, disciplining and promoting subordinate employees which the Company gives significant weight
- Be up-to-date and fluent on KnowBe4 policy and procedure and ensure it is in use.
- Align monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals in line with the growth plans for the company
- Identify areas of improvement and suggest training and/or disciplinary actions to increase production in coordination with the Performance Coach and People Operations
- Analyse and drive stats and sub-stats to maximise performance
- Identify, mentor, and promote talent internally to scale with growth
- Any other sales related duties that are requested by the organization
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years scaling a sales team in hyper-growth within a technology company
- 5+ years executive level management experience
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to identify weaknesses in sales performance and map out strategies for improvement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Infectious positive, can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management
- Extreme attention to details
- Strong organizational skills
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top