Director of Risk & Controls
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
This position is responsible for:
Ensuring the scalability, functionality, efficiency and control of all processes within the Finance Department. This position is not an ordinary controls position in that this role will have an important part of designing and implementing our business process strategy and ensuring alignment with our expansion. We are growing quickly, so this position is ideal for someone with a very high capacity for growth and who is already a top performer among their peers. Grow with us!
In this position you will:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business and document data and process flows
- Streamline and enhance existing processes for scalability and automation, while ensuring that the necessary internal controls are properly designed and incorporated
- Monitor changes to business processes and make any necessary enhancements to internal control processes and documentation
- Collaborate on financial systems strategy by assisting in the definition of process and control requirements, evaluating systems, and participating in the system implementation process as needed to ensure the final outcome aligns with expectations
- Develop and maintain documentation of data flows and internal controls
- Establish initial control design and processes comparable to a public company and oversee the routine monitoring and maintenance of a high-quality control environment
- Complete related ad hoc requests and projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Accounting Information Systems
- CPA or CIA with at least 8-10 years of practical experience working with business processes and internal controls and the systems that support them
- Solid performance record
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top