Director of Financial Systems
- Clearwater, FL
****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years. We have also had 27 record-setting quarters in a row!
The Director of Financial Systems will leverage deep financial and technical experience to create plans and implement initiatives that support our future business growth and scalability in the Financial Systems Area. This position will also be responsible for the creation and rapid improvement of financial systems and processes supporting our Finance and Accounting functions. In addition, the ideal candidate will work closely with business partners to understand business impact initiatives, establish priorities, align development resources and schedules to ensure predictable, high-quality deliveries.
- Hire, fire, discipline and promote subordinates
- Develop and manage a financial system roadmap that identifies future enhancements and upgrades to the financial systems
- Manage financial system support services and ensure service levels are acceptable
- Educate stakeholders on automation capabilities and future opportunities
- Participate in the servicing of support requests where appropriate
- Collaborate and discuss strategy with the greater business systems team for standardization and applicability of solutions
- Implement Process Automation communication plan to ensure all requesters/stakeholders are updated on the status of program success including risks and remediation plan
- Resolve issues that arise during development, collaborating with stakeholders to resolve such issues, and providing timely responses and solutions as required
- Perform configuration changes to address stakeholders needs
- Facilitate story mapping, user story and acceptance criteria writing
- Serve as the liaison to service vendors ensuring vendor performance and focus is in alignment with Company objectives
- Work closely with the Information Systems team and auditors in the planning, implementation, and maintenance of application controls
- Establish and manage project plans and team to manage financial system initiatives
- Resolve issues that arise across financial systems projects, keeping in mind potential impacts to the program timelines and to other programs/projects.
- Maintain current knowledge of financial systems technology trends and practices
- Work closely with the audit and IT security teams to ensure the financial systems are compliant with SOX regulations and cybersecurity best practices
- Manage integration points between Netsuite and 3rd Party Systems to ensure smooth dataflows
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline (MIS, IT Business/computer science and/or Accounting CPA, CA) required
- 10 + years in a finance, accounting, and financial system role
- 6+ years of ERP platform experience (NetSuite) Deep experience and expertise translating business requirements and processes into low friction automation and high impact systems
- Track record of success leading large scale finance transformation organizational efforts with teams inside and outside of finance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Experience in project management, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and Change Management leading cross-functional initiatives
- Extensive technical and operational knowledge of NetSuite
- Demonstrable success implementing and supporting large scale enterprise applications especially ERP and Billing Solutions
- Passion for documentation including diagrams, standards, and project papers
- Ability to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge
- Deep understanding of common concepts, methodologies, and technologies that support the integration of complex systems including restful APIs, Enterprise Service Bus, etc.
- Good communication and project management skills, shown experience delivering large scale, complex projects
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google suite knowledge
- Basic Data Analysis experience with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- A deep understanding of business processes and requirements
- System implementation and system integration experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- Must be a team player
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- NetSuite Certification a Plus
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top