Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Clearwater, FL
The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will lead the FP&A department and is responsible for providing oversight and analytical support for key strategies and initiatives. Leads creation of complex financial and strategic models and analysis and recommends solutions to the business.
- Hires, promotes, disciplines and fires subordinate employees, or provides recommendations regarding hiring, promotion, discipline and firing to which the Company gives significant weight
- Responsible for the global annual budgeting process, financial planning and monthly reforecasting
- Build and maintain growth and strategic model
- Collaborate with M&A team and/or Accounting to integrate and align new businesses and/or acquisitions
- Create financial models and metrics to track and evaluate business performance
- Create material for the board of director presentation
- Partner with cross functional business owners and International managers to facilitate the planning and reporting processes and align their business goals with the company goals
- Partner with business functional teams to drive strategy and efficiencies
- Master’s degree in Finance, Computational Finance or MBA
- 10+ yrs. corporate Finance experience, including experience in a public company
- 5+ yrs. in a management role
- Proficiency with Excel (including modeling and vba), PowerPoint, and Host Analytics
- High analytical aptitude and motivated
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to communicate and educate the business and investors about financial implications of business decisions
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- CFA strongly preferred
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top