Director of Corporate Planning
- Clearwater, FL
****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.****
The Director of Corporate Planning is responsible for providing key analytical and modeling support to the SVP of FP&A. The ideal candidate will lead strategic analyses of business needs and environmental trends in support of business strategy development and planning processes and, as appropriate, enterprise strategy and planning processes. Conducts business strategy reviews to assess progress of strategy achievement. Performs complex and often unique work assignments and problem resolution across multiple disciplines.
- Develop, maintain and monitor financial models as they relate to the Company’s long-term plan
- Work with Director of FP&A to ensure harmony with the budget and short-term forecast
- Research and analyze industry trends and competitive landscape that could impact the company’s long-term plan
- Work with Director of Corporate Development on the financial due diligence process for possible mergers and/or acquisitions including building financial models and NPV analysis
- Work with VP of Investor Reporting to ensure model and story are aligned and ensure consistency with peers
- Prepare executive presentations
- Perform ad-hoc requests and projects to support operational and strategic business decisions as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related field required
- Master’s degree in Finance, Computational Finance, Statistics or an MBA required
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in Finance role or Corporate Finance
- Good attention to detail and time management skills
- Practical knowledge of GAAP and finance concepts such as NPV, IRR, DCF, etc.
- Proficiency with Excel (including modeling, Pivots, and vba), PowerPoint and ThinkCell
- Previous work with Adaptive Insights or similar budgeting and reporting tool preferred
- Experience with International reporting a plus
- Experience in SaaS industry a plus
- Extensive experience joining and manipulating different sets of data to perform analysis and validate and summarize data accurately
- Ability to structure and develop complex financial analyses
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- CFA and/or CPA preferred
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top