Director Financial Reporting
KnowBe4's Finance Team is growing.
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
This position is responsible for interpreting technical accounting literature, preparing memoranda, and leading the implementation and disclosure of new accounting requirements. This position will have a significant role in preparing periodic financial statements.
- Research and document the impact of technical accounting matters
- Draft financial statements and ensure compliance with GAAP disclosure requirements
- Monitor changes in GAAP and financial reporting requirements and organize transition to and implementation of new accounting rule changes
- Monitor system requirements and work with IT to ensure that system functionality is aligned with GAAP requirements
- Answer and resolve ad hoc technical accounting questions
- Other duties as assigned
- Master's degree in accounting preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Minimum 4 - 7 years of Big 4 public accounting experience
- Minimum five years of experience in drafting/reviewing technical memos and financial statement disclosures of new accounting requirements
- In-depth knowledge of GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top