Direct Sales Operations Analyst
- Clearwater, FL
The Direct Sales Operations Analyst will work closely with leadership in Sales and Operations teams to ensure the business needs of our Enterprise and SMB sales teams are being met, and all sales processes are being optimized.
- Develop, implement, and maintain scalable processes that ensure the smooth running of the enterprise and SMB sales teams
- Manage prospecting lists
- Oversee any Sales-related process and/or system improvements and implementations
- Work alongside the Training Department to establish documentation and/or training to educate users on systems/processes as needed
- Coordinate with QA and the Technical writing team on the testing and documentation of developed solutions
- Work alongside the Salesforce Configuration Team or third-party consultants for advanced Salesforce development
- Other projects as needed in the Operations Department
- BA/BS in Business Administration or equivalent working experience.
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Proficiency in system/workflow analysis
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Team Player
- Ability to work autonomously
- Technically capable, good communication skills, and a desire to improve processes.
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top