Deputy SVP Global Customer Success
- Clearwater, FL
With a Product Officer mindset, the Deputy SVP Global Customer Success is responsible for driving the production and tactical initiatives of Customer Success globally. The Deputy is the right hand of the SVP Global Customer Success for all production and sales target matters and will help to ensure the smooth management of day-to-day affairs and maintain best practices within Global CSM. To do so effectively, this will include being intimately familiar with the many team workflows, organizational structure, processes and procedures and helping to debug problems within CSM.
- Make genuine recommendations to SVP Global CSM and hiring Managers throughout Global CSM on hiring, firing, disciplinary actions, and promotions of subordinate employees
- Work non-standard hours and coordinate with Global CSM personnel as required
- Responsible for driving the overall production of the entire Customer Success team
- Work closely with the VPs within Global CSM to ensure production targets set by the SVP Global Customer Success are met or exceeded
- Ensure that Global CSM leaders are leveraging all the tools, data and reporting needed to manage performance and maximize production
- Participate in pipeline reviews with Global CSM leaders and ensure health and accuracy of pipelines
- Keep a close eye, track, monitor and help strategize closes on Enterprise renewals, add-ons, and upgrades and participate in strategic account reviews
- Be a part of the tag progression line and tag deals
- Manage forecasting cadence, drive accurate forecasting, forecasting diligence and ensure accurate forecasting is provided up the chain of command
- Update and track progress of OKRs related to sales bookings and production objectives and manage the flow down process to ensure all OKRs are properly aligned throughout Global CSM
- Coordinate with Global CSM leaders and partner with the Performance Coaches to set up training for CSMs and Pricing Specialists who are not meeting production standards and need coaching. Implement plans to improve performance in the underperforming areas that may include drilling and daily task planning, among other things
- Assist in resolving complex production related issues presented by the Customer Success team
- Follow up on important production related matters, actions and decisions and keep SVP Global CSM aware of status
- Fill in for the SVP Global CSM in his stead and provide genuine input as to matters relating to CSM
- Maximize recoveries of lost logos and renewal dollars through the Customer Revitalization team
- Be very familiar with organization structure and interdepartmental lines and communications so as to effectively debug organizational problems related to production
- Be familiar with Salesforce and coordinate with the Customer Success Operations Manager in managing Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Be very familiar with Production Statistics, the Envisage app, and monitor Envisage data and trends and highlight potential problem areas
- Dig into problem areas to determine root cause of downtrending production statistics and take corrective actions to fully resolve
- Send any important events to the SVP’s EA to log in Envisage to create a historical reference of change for Global CSM
- Other ad hoc sales and production related projects and initiatives as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience required
- 5+ years experience working within a SaaS organization, preferably within Customer Success or sales
- 2+ years of prior management experience of sales teams in a SaaS organization
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Salesforce.
- Excellent research and analysis skills.
- Ability to identify trends in sales data and performance metrics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, global environment
- Team oriented with strong collaborative skills
- Ability to solve complex problems
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top