Data Quality Associate Intern
- Clearwater, FL
****This internship will be fully remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
Dates of Program: May 25 - August 13, 2021 (12 weeks)
Application Dates: You should apply as soon as possible but understand that because of our large pool of applicants, the selection process can take a few months. We strive to create a diverse group of interns as we feel that it improves the overall internship experience.
Attention: This is a paid internship. Please note the intern is responsible for relocation (if needed) and lodging for the internship.
Internship Program Details: Join the best internship program around! Interns will be able to participate in company-wide activities and events such as yoga, dance lessons, an employee mingle and end of the month lunches. Interns get unique insight into the minds of the CEO and senior executives during Ask Me Anything sessions. Interns will receive company training, onboarding and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns will also engage in team building activities and awesome socials specifically designed for the interns.
The Data Quality Associate will assist with the ongoing data verification and cleansing of our salesforce.com data. The successful candidate will have a record of success in data cleansing and data verification processes. This role will work closely with subject matter experts to verify and cleanse existing data and to identify new data quality standards.
- Serve as Data Quality Associate for Salesforce.com
- Verify existing data in Salesforce.com records
- Perform cleansing of data records in Salesforce.com
- Coordinate with the team to establish new data quality standards as needed
- Work closely with the Database Manager of Salesforce on reporting
- Understanding the best practices of managing a Salesforce database
- Learning how data relates
- Documenting policies around database management/data quality
- How to establish automated jobs to perform database maintenance
- Customer services skills with internal customers
- Learning and experiencing the ins and outs of the Salesforce database
- Training on how to manage Salesforce Cases
- Training on Salesforce
- Training on CRMFusion (Salesforce database management tool)
- Training on DataLoader (Salesforce database management tool)
- Junior/Senior in MIS program
- Experience with data entry
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Junior/Senior in MIS program i.e. Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Business Administration
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top