Customer Success Team Lead
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
Our Customer Success Manager (CSM) team helps insure our customers are happy with the product, helps answer any questions, and helps renew their subscription. The CSM team is growing so we are looking for a dynamic leader with sales and customer service success for Customer Success Team Lead.
We are ranked #3 best place to work nationwide in technology by Fortune Magazine and have won #1 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey two years running. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
- Work closely with Regional Director of CSM
- Reports directly to Regional Director of CSM
- Assist in managing CSM pipelines
- Tagging on unresponsive customers at time of onboarding or renewal
- Coaching CSMs on the phone and email etiquette
- Helping CSMs structure deals or approvals before presenting to Regional Director of CSM
- Help CSMs overcome objections
- Edit reports for CSMs upon them starting in the role
- Help in ensuring that team is hitting quota/numbers
- Coordinate with Training and Performance team throughout the year to keep CSM team on track
- Assisting Regional Director of CSM and VP of CSM with role out of new processes and procedures
- Previous software sales management skills a plus
- Software sales experience
- Ability to handle and resolve any issues that come up within group
- Proficient with Salesforce
- Must be able to think logically & multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top