Customer Success Renewal Specialist
- Clearwater, FL
This position is responsible for coordinating with CSM’s and customers to provide pricing quotes for renewals, add-ons, and upsells and then successfully and efficiently close those opportunities.
- Manage all opportunities within assigned customer portfolio and perform research to understand customer health and account status as it pertains to those opportunities
- Coordinate with SMB CSM’s to strategize on renewals, add-ons and upsells for their customers to maximize bookings
- Be proactive when conducting discovery with customers on opportunities and handle any objections to ensure predictability of successfully closing those opportunities
- Negotiate with customers on opportunities to prevent churn and secure optimal terms
- Employ pricing strategies that meet the Company’s standards, policies, and procedures
- Generate pricing quotes for renewals, add-ons, and upsells
- Manage your assigned 30, 60, and 90 day opportunity pipeline, weekly and daily forecasts and meet regularly with Customer Success Regional Director to review.
- Meet and exceed bookings targets and quotas
- Maintain impeccable administration of your opportunities in the Company’s CRM
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience and education preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Previous sales or negotiation experience
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong collaborative and team work skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to build rapport with customers via phone, email and video conferencing
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top