Customer Success Regional Director
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
KnowBe4 is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the industry. Our security awareness training platform is used by more companies than any other in the world. Our Customer Success Manager (CSM) team helps insure our customers are happy with the product, helps answer any questions, and helps renew their subscription. The CSM team is growing so we are looking for a dynamic leader with sales and customer service success for the new role of Deputy VP CSM.
- Work closely with VP of CSM
- Reports directly to VP of CSM
- Helping managers support the CSM group
- Assist in procedure and process improvements for the CSM group
- Drive onboards, logo retention, and upsell for team
- Create and edit reports that are needed by CSM managers and group
- Monitor CSM Dashboards to ensure team is meeting goals
- Conduct pipeline meetings with CSM managers
- Assist in writing documentation of processes and procedures
- Coaching CSM managers continuously
- Ensure managers and team are participating in CSM drills
- Coordinating with departments to communicate or implement changes
- Providing support for the CSM Managers to hit overall group goals
- Assisting on tags
- Experience managing software renewal teams
- SaaS Software Sales Experience
- Proficient with Salesforce
- Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel)
- Must be able to think logically & multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top