Customer Success Manager (Position located in Singapore)
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide in the USA by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 26th record-setting quarter in a row!
Customer Success Manager is responsible for onboarding new customers and maintaining customer relationships throughout the subscription period to ensure that the customer is happy with the product and using it effectively. Also responsible for renewing subscriptions, and upselling customers based on their needs.
- Develop and manage relationships with customers
- Onboard new customers, get them using the product to ensure our customers are set up for success
- Retain, upsell, and renew (as applicable) customer subscriptions
- Discretion to negotiate discounts with customers
- Coordinate with tech support for technically complex questions
- Work with customers to get a strategic plan for their security awareness program throughout their subscription
- Analyze customer’s consoles and advise them on which training and phishing campaigns they should implement
- May use discretion to recommend terminating a customer
- May use discretion to present discounts to executive staff
- Must be eligible to work in Singapore
- Fluent in English, Malay and Mandarin Chinese (written and verbal)
- 2 year degree preferred
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM and Gmail preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with web Browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- IT experience/exposure is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to build a rapport through phone calls and email
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top