Customer Success Manager (Position located in Melbourne, Australia)
KnowBe4 is one of the world’s fastest growing companies in the information security sector. Based in Florida, USA, KnowBe4 has been on a successful course for eight years.
Over 29,000 organizations have decided to use the KnowBe4 security awareness & simulate phishing platform and are now mobilizing their end users to create a last line of defense in guarding against cyber risks.
KnowBe4 not only has the world’s largest library for security awareness training courses, but also offers the tools, services and analytics required for the successful implementation of an effective human firewall.
Our cybersecurity products are unique and offer excellent career opportunities for professionals who want to be at the cutting edge – now and in future.
To reinforce our rapidly expanding team in Australia, we are looking for you for our head office in Melbourne– start date ASAP.
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide in the USA by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 27th record-setting quarter in a row!
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for building effective relationships with current customers to deliver value and drive growth. In addition, he or she will be charged with managing the success of customer accounts to drive retention and growth, and identifying opportunities for growth (renewals, upgrades, and add-ons) with existing accounts.
- Develop and manage relationships with new customers including handling the onboarding process and gaining an understanding of each new customer’s business objectives, and a strategy for supporting the customer in achieving those objectives through successful KnowBe4 adoption including but not limited to advising customers on the implementation of training and phishing campaigns
- Occasional face to face customer visitation required in support of strategic customer base.
- Negotiate discounts related to upgrades, renewals, and add-ons with existing customers; present discounts to executive team for approval in accordance with company policy
- Coordinate with technical support for technically complex questions
- Retain, upsell, and renew (as applicable) customer subscriptions
- Establish a foundation for success with each new account through strategic onboarding processes including account configuration, product and best practices training, end-user awareness campaigns, and other change management activities.
- Continually work with accounts to support ongoing successful adoption of KnowBe4’s products throughout the lifetime of the subscription term
- Perform periodic business reviews with customers to confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among customers.
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from KnowBe4
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and education
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM and Gmail preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with web Browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) customer management
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing SaaS company
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Excellent time and priority management and organization skills
- Ability to build a rapport through all mediums, including face to face
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent presentation skills
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top