Customer Success Manager (located in Berlin, Germany)
- Berlin, Germany
KnowBe4 is one of the world's fastest growing companies in the information security sector. Based in Florida, USA, KnowBe4 has been on a successful course for eight years.
Over 18,000 companies have decided to use the KnowBe4 security awareness & simulate phishing platform and are now mobilizing their end users to create a last line of defensein guarding against cyber risks.
KnowBe4 not only has the world's largest library for security awareness training courses, but also offers the tools, services and analytics required for the successful implementation of an effective human firewall.
exploqii - A knowbe4 company - has been a 100% subsidiary in the company's worldwide organization since May 2018. From our head office in Berlin, we manage sales, marketing and customer service activities in Germany, Austria andSwitzerland.
Our cybersecurity products are unique and offer excellent career opportunities for professionals who want to be at the cutting edge - now and in future.
To reinforce our rapidly expanding team in Europe, we are looking for you for our head office in Berlin - start date ASAP.
As the customer success manager, your job will be to on-board our new customers and support them in the continued use of the KnowBe4 security awareness platform and the associated tools and content.
You will be working closely with our Sales team and Technical Support. Monthly reports on use will support you and open up earnings opportunities in the form of bonuses.
At the end of every licensing period, you will be responsible for customer contract renewals.
Onboarding will take place in Florida, in the form of a two-week training session.
And this is your job description:
- Consulting and support of our new customers for onboarding and during the course of collaboration
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Use of SalesForce as a workflow tool to facilitate collaboration with internal partners
- Systematic work habits, self-organisation and clear, concise reporting
- Customer service mindset and expertise
- IT experience is a plus
- Experience with SalesForce preferable
- Proficiency in German and English
- Enthusiasm about working in a proven team with a variety of personalities
If you're interested, contact us - or even better, send a meaningful application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you
Back to top