Customer Success Manager
- Clearwater, FL
*****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for building effective relationships with current customers and for maximizing the customer lifetime value within the assigned portfolio. This will be accomplished by delivering a great customer experience and maximizing the use of our products, as well as delivering outcomes, results and value that exceed customer expectations. The CSM is responsible for managing the onboarding of new customers, the renewal process and customer growth by identifying add-ons and upsell opportunities.
- Forge relationships with new customers and understand their objectives
- From a consultative approach, develop a strategy and plan for achieving customer objectives.
- Leverage KnowBe4 assessments
- Manage the steps of the onboarding process with the customer including but not limited to account configuration, product and best practice training, initial end-user phishing and training campaigns, and other change management activities.
- Coordinate with technical support for technically complex questions
- Monitor customer usage, adoption, and customer health metrics
- Continually work with customers per prescribed engagement model to support ongoing successful adoption of KnowBe4’s products and to drive additional value throughout the lifetime of the subscription term.
- Perform periodic business reviews with customers to confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among customers.
- Leverage new and existing tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from KnowBe4
- Coordinate and assist your Pricing Specialist with customer renewals, add-ons and upgrades within your portfolio
- Meet and exceed revenue targets and quotas
- Maintain impeccable administration of your accounts in the Company’s CRM
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience and education preferred
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM and Gmail preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with web Browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- IT experience/exposure is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to build a rapport through phone calls and email
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top