KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
This position is fully remote, meaning you will not be required to work in our Clearwater, FL office. However, you will have the option to work in-office or hybrid, if you are located in the greater Tampa Bay area and would like to do so.
This position is open within approved states in the U.S. Not all 50 states are approved.
Dates of Program: May 22 - August 11, 2023 (12 weeks)
Application Dates: You should apply as soon as possible but understand that because of our large pool of applicants, the selection process can take a few months. We strive to create a diverse group of interns as we feel that it improves the overall internship experience.
Attention: This is a paid internship. Please note that in the case we offer an in-office or hybrid internship option, the intern would be responsible for relocation (if needed) and lodging for the internship. The intern will not be required to intern in-office or hybrid, as the remote option will always be available.
Internship Program Details: Join the best internship program around! Interns get unique insight into the minds of the CEO and senior executives during Ask Me Anything sessions. Interns will receive company training, onboarding, and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns will also engage in team-building activities and awesome socials specifically designed for the interns. Because we offer both hybrid and remote internships, we will offer a variety of virtual activities, in addition to in-person activities for those interns located in the Tampa Bay area. For more information on the internship program, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/internships.
As a Customer Success Intern at KnowBe4, you will see business through the lens of the provider of the world's largest integrated new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, as you grow your knowledge of KnowBe4’s products, systems, business operations, and sales strategies. The Customer Success (CSM) internship program will give aspiring professionals exposure to real strategies and techniques applied in a working CSM sales organization. The candidate selected for this internship will be exposed to real sales cycles, sit in on Team Lead and Director huddles, and get hands-on experience effectively prospecting.
- Successfully complete console demonstration and onboarding training; Shadow live CSM customer console demos and onboarding engagements
- Observe at least 3 console demos calls with new KnowBe4 customers
- Shadow KnowBe4 CSMs from varying levels of tenure
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand the KnowBe4 business model better
- Support the CSM teams in the day to day Customer Success sales activities by assisting in performing pre customer call preparation discovery and post customer call salesforce documentation
- Validate Customer contact information is accurate and correct where needed
- Assist in identifying and performing tasks that will free up time for our CSM team and allow them to remain focused on their customers and maximizing their effective selling time
- Work collaboratively with CSM leadership and their pricing specialists to observe a renewal quote through the sales cycle
- Learn CSM lifecycle and how to quote and forecast a renewal opportunity
- Get a full understanding of the CSM customer engagement processes and documentation in Salesforce
- Complete a successful console demo & identify and quote a mid subscription customer upsell
- Apply customer engagement and negotiating skills effectively
- Translate classroom experience into practical application during the internship
- Attend all scheduled professional development events for the intern program
- On the job training to learn the best business practices related to prospecting and sales
- Time with inspiring CSM leaders who are committed to providing on-going training & mentoring
- One month of CSM training at the beginning of the internship
- Currently enrolled as a Senior at a college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, and/or related field
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, and/or related field
- Good verbal communication
- Driven and results oriented
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.