Customer Success Intern
- Clearwater, FL
****This internship will be fully remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
Dates of Program: May 25 - August 13, 2021 (12 weeks)
Application Dates: You should apply as soon as possible but understand that because of our large pool of applicants, the selection process can take a few months. We strive to create a diverse group of interns as we feel that it improves the overall internship experience.
Attention: This is a paid internship. Please note the intern is responsible for relocation (if needed) and lodging for the internship.
Internship Program Details: Join the best internship program around! Interns will be able to participate in company-wide activities and events such as yoga, dance lessons, an employee mingle and end of the month lunches. Interns get unique insight into the minds of the CEO and senior executives during Ask Me Anything sessions. Interns will receive company training, onboarding and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns will also engage in team building activities and awesome socials specifically designed for the interns.
As a Customer Success Intern at KnowBe4, you will see business through the lens of the provider of the world's largest integrated new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, as you grow your knowledge of KnowBe4’s products, systems, business operations, and sales strategies. The Customer Success (CSM) internship program will give aspiring professionals exposure to real strategies and techniques applied in a working CSM sales organization. This candidate selected for this internship will be exposed to real sales cycles, sit in on Team Lead and Director huddles, and get hands-on experience effectively prospecting.
- Successfully complete console demonstration and onboarding training; Shadow live CSM customer console demos and onboarding engagements
- Observe at least 3 console demos calls with new KB4 customers
- Shadow KnowBe4 CSMs from varying levels of tenure
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand the KnowBe4 business model better
- Support the CSM teams in the day to day Customer Success sales activities by assisting in performing pre customer call preparation discovery and post customer call salesforce documentation. Validate Customer contact information is accurate and correct where needed. Assist in identifying and performing tasks that will free up time for our CSM team and allow them to remain focused on their customers and maximizing their effective selling time
- Work collaboratively with CSM leadership and their pricing specialists to observe a renewal quote through the sales cycle
- Learn CSM lifecycle and how to quote and forecast a renewal opportunity
- Get a full understanding of the CSM customer engagement processes and documentation in Salesforce
- Complete a successful console demo & identify and quote a mid subscription customer upsell
- Apply customer engagement and negotiating skills effectively
- Translate classroom experience into practical application during the internship
- Attend all scheduled professional development events for the intern program
- On the job training to learn the best business practices related to prospecting and sales
- Time with inspiring CSM leaders who are committed to providing on-going training & mentoring
- One month of CSM training at the beginning of the internship
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Driven and results oriented
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior at a college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Management/Administration
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top