Customer Success Intern
- Clearwater, FL
This internship will be fully remote, and might offer the option to work in-office or hybrid, depending on the state of COVID restrictions in Summer 2022. The intern will not be required to work in-office or hybrid, as the remote option will always be available.
Dates of Program: May 23 - August 12, 2022 (12 weeks)
Application Dates: You should apply as soon as possible but understand that because of our large pool of applicants, the selection process can take a few months. We strive to create a diverse group of interns as we feel that it improves the overall internship experience.
Attention: This is a paid internship. Please note that in the case we offer an in-office or hybrid internship option, the intern would be responsible for relocation (if needed) and lodging for the internship. The intern will not be required to intern in-office or hybrid, as the remote option will always be available.
Internship Program Details: Join the best internship program around! Interns get unique insight into the minds of the CEO and senior executives during Ask Me Anything sessions. Interns will receive company training, onboarding and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns will also engage in team building activities and awesome socials specifically designed for the interns. For more information on the internship program, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/internships.
As a Customer Success Intern at KnowBe4, you will see business through the lens of the provider of the world's largest integrated new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, as you grow your knowledge of KnowBe4’s products, systems, business operations, and sales strategies. The Customer Success (CSM) internship program will give aspiring professionals exposure to real strategies and techniques applied in a working CSM sales organization. The candidate selected for this internship will be exposed to real sales cycles, sit in on Team Lead and Director huddles, and get hands-on experience effectively prospecting.
- Successfully complete console demonstration and onboarding training; Shadow live CSM customer console demos and onboarding engagements
- Observe at least 3 console demos calls with new KB4 customers
- Shadow KnowBe4 CSMs from varying levels of tenure
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand the KnowBe4 business model better
- Support the CSM teams in the day to day Customer Success sales activities by assisting in performing pre customer call preparation discovery and post customer call salesforce documentation. Validate Customer contact information is accurate and correct where needed. Assist in identifying and performing tasks that will free up time for our CSM team and allow them to remain focused on their customers and maximizing their effective selling time
- Work collaboratively with CSM leadership and their pricing specialists to observe a renewal quote through the sales cycle
- Learn CSM lifecycle and how to quote and forecast a renewal opportunity
- Get a full understanding of the CSM customer engagement processes and documentation in Salesforce
- Complete a successful console demo & identify and quote a mid subscription customer upsell
- Apply customer engagement and negotiating skills effectively
- Translate classroom experience into practical application during the internship
- Attend all scheduled professional development events for the intern program
- On the job training to learn the best business practices related to prospecting and sales
- Time with inspiring CSM leaders who are committed to providing on-going training & mentoring
- One month of CSM training at the beginning of the internship
- Good verbal communication
- Driven and results oriented
- Currently enrolled as a Senior at a college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, and/or related field
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, and/or related field
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top