Customer Revitalization Director
- Clearwater, FL
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years. We have also had 27 record-setting quarters in a row.
The Customer Revitalization Director is responsible for developing and executing plans, approaches, and strategies to revive customer accounts in cases where the renewals have lapsed. The ideal candidate is charged with recovering those renewals within 90 days of the subscription termination date and re-establish a healthy relationship between KnowBe4 and the customer.
- Responsible for successfully managing recoveries of lapsed Enterprise renewals
- Develop a strong team of world class subordinate Customer Revitalization Managers to successfully manage recoveries of lapsed Channel, SMB and Tech Touch renewals
- Monitor and manage statistics for the Customer Revitalization Managers to maximize production, performance and renewal recoveries
- Develop a customer revitalization playbook, including plans, approaches and strategies to revive customer accounts and recover renewals
- Conduct discovery on accounts, customer health, and investigate, track and document root causes and issues related to subscription termination
- Solicit feedback and listen to the Voice of the Customer (VoC)
- Empathize with customers and convey our unyielding commitment to customer success
- Educate and resell the value of KnowBe4 products
- Handle customer objections to renewing their subscription and leverage a deep understanding of the competitive landscape
- Manage a team of Customer Revitalization Managers and assist on tags
- Re-establish a strong, healthy and renewed relationship with customer
- Facilitate a smooth and seamless transition of account to CSM
- Share information, data and key findings, based on successfully recovering lapsed renewals, as input for Growth and the VP Customer Success Services to make adjustments within CSM to avoid customer churn
- Generate pricing quotes for renewals
- Manage pipeline, weekly and daily forecasts and meet regularly with VP Customer Success Services to review
- Maintain impeccable administration of your opportunities in the Company’s CRM
- Hire, fire, discipline, and promote subordinate Customer Revitalization Managers
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience and education preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Previous sales or negotiation experience
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Previous management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong collaborative and team work skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers via phone, email and video conferencing
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to motivate team to meet goals
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top