The Courseware CSS/HTML Front-end Developer will develop new eLearning products that are engaging and interactive for KnowBe4’s customers.
- Work alongside the Engineering team to discuss the specific requirements needed to build particular courses, assessments or games
- Work closely with the graphics team to replicate design documents in HTML/CSS
- Provide HTML/CSS training and tools to graphics team and course builders to allow them to build the highest quality courses in a fast and efficient manner
- Utilize cutting edge CSS frameworks including Bulma to produce eLearning courses, assessments and games
- Ensure content is Web Content Accessible Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) compliant so that our content is accessible to all users
- Collaborate with eLearning developers, content creators, outside content providers and engineers to establish and refine course building best practices
- Be familiar with compliance requirements for HIPAA, PCI, ISO, NIST, etc.
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or Digital Design (or comparable work experience) required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in HTML/CSS frontend development
- 2+ years experience with the software development cycle: product specification, design, implementation, QA, release, and maintenance
- Experience with G Suite products and MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Extensive experience with jQuery Mobile, React, VueJS, Bulma, and/or Bootstrap
- Experience creating core requirements and design deliverables, such as user profiles, scenarios, and wireframes
- Experience with Web Accessibility Standards (WCAG)
- Experience with optimizing graphics for the web
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices
- Writing low maintenance, high reliability codes to be used in a 24/7 environment
- A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.