CSM Performance Coach
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
The CSM Performance Coach is responsible for the coaching of the Customer Success team. They listen in on customer calls, do customer account analysis, and use the data to coach the CSMs on key points that will improve their production and results in higher onboards and higher renewals.
- Doing customer account analyses on accounts that have not been onboarded past 90 days or renewals that have gone dark
- Do quality control calls to customers that are in the above category
- Coach and drill CSMs on various skills to help them improve
- Ensure that CSMs are following company policy and retrain them when they don't
- Listen in on phone calls with customers and coach the CSM on what was found
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- 1 year experience with coaching or development or 1 year of management experience
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent ability to work with various personalities and accomplish the same result
- Excellent skills in managing teams to get a desired result
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent stat and data analysis skills
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top